If you're planning to stop in at Frontline for the first time, you're probably wondering what you can expect. We can answer that question partially, but there are always some good things God does every Sunday at Frontline that none of us could have expected!
So here's the part we have some control over:
- A Warm and Friendly Welcome: It's hard to remain anonymous at Frontline because we love people and that translates into a warm and friendly welcome to everyone who comes.
- Energetic Contemporary Music: We love to sing and worship through music, so you'll find a great worship band playing songs you can sing.
- A Relevant Message: The Bible is our guide for what we believe and how we live, so we like to discover on Sunday its relevant truth for our lives that will make a difference on Monday.
- People Just Like You: There are no pious saints here, just a diverse group of people like you who want to take their next step in knowing God and becoming more like his Son Jesus
- JESUS! Jesus is here every Sunday (He never misses!) and we promise that you'll bump into Him so you can experience His love and leave knowing that He is for you!
- A Full House: Frontline is growing and there are around 1100 people that find their way to the Community and City Church campus every Sunday. So we encourage you to arrive a few minutes early for the 9:15am & 11 am services at the House. If you prefer smaller crowds, then you'll love the 5:15 pm service. Plenty of free parking is available at Frontline in our lot and across the street in the Aldi lot.