As restrictions have lifted, Frontline has opened its doors again. However, we are still limited in the amount of people that can gather at once (currently 50). For these reasons, we are offering a first-come, first-served Save a Seat option to join us in-person at our Ramstein campus at 9am and 11am. Be sure to register here to save your seat. Registration for Sundays opens each Tuesday at 5pm.
If all of our services are full, or you are not comfortable attending at this time, we will continue to livestream on Sundays at 11am and 5pm on Facebook and YouTube.
If you attend one of our Sunday services in person or with your family, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Kids ministries are still closed for now, but children are welcome at any of our services.
- The German government asks that we use something to cover the mouth during the service.
- We will have face masks at each door, but feel free to wear your own. Style points will apply!
- Seating is set up to maintain social distancing while maintaining an atmosphere of worship.
- We've been asked to keep services close to a 60-minute timeframe and kindly ask people to leave the building upon the conclusion of our service.
We apologize for any inconvenience during this interim time and we look forward to these regulations being lifted soon. We thank you for your continued love, patience, and support throughout this time, and we cannot wait to see you all again very soon!
To save your seat, click here.