To our Frontline family and friends around the world,
As of Monday, 16 March, the German government has banned gatherings in churches to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. In order to comply, we are postponing church gatherings at our physical location. We have also postponed all weekly ministries and life groups. We will continue to monitor the situation week by week and hope to resume normal weekend services and all weekly ministries as soon as we are able.
Until then, we will be moving our worship experiences to online. We have put several things in place in order to help you stay connected. We want to continue offering relevant and hopeful Bible teaching for the entire family. In order to accomplish this, we will use our Stay Connected page that you are currently on. Here is what we are offering on this page each week:
- Sunday: Frontline will live-stream our church service at 10a and 5:15p until we can reopen our doors. You can interact with a pastor by posting questions, praises, or prayer requests during each sermon in the comment section. Click on the orange text to join us this Sunday on Facebook or YouTube.
- Mid-week: Checkout our mid-week message from one of our amazing pastors every Wednesday here on our Weekly Encouragement page.
- Kids: Enjoy fun, Bible-based lessons each week for children as they are at home. We have also provided tons of content for children as they are out of school here.
- Prayer: Our staff holds a prayer meeting three times each week. If you would like prayer, let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Giving: We ask that you would continue to give financially as you are able. If you would like to give online, click here and the instructions will walk you through the process. If you would like to stop by the office and drop off your offerings, contact our office at 06371 407808. Let’s stay connected during this time as a church family.
Thank you all for the amazing support and we shall overcome through our Lord. We will keep you updated with any additional information, including when our weekend gatherings will resume. Until then, stay connected!
Grace and peace,
The Elder Board