VERSE OF THE WEEK
1 CORINTHIANS 12:17-18
If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be? But in fact God has placed the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be.
- What ways can you help others throughout your day?
- Can we control what other people do?
- Were we all created with the same gifts and abilities?
- What way can you work together with someone to get something done?
- What are your special gifts?
Download this week's activity pages for your kids here. Alternatively, choose as many of the following activities as you want:
- Work on a puzzle as a family, talk about what the puzzle would be like if a piece was missing.
- Try to do a chore around the house without one of your hands. Was it difficult?