32 hours per week
Our Bookkeeper here at Frontline will need to posses hands on administrative and bookkeeping office experience, including knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing/bank reconciliation, and working with QuickBooks and Excel. The position requires the ability to manage several projects at a time while maintaining a schedule of priorities. Our ideal candidate requires strong social and analytic skills.
Short List of Responsibilities
- Responsible for weekly offerings: depositing funds, recording member donations.
- Full management and responsibility over Accounts Payable; hiring/replacement of vendors, follow-ups on billing issues, accounting and execution of all vendor and invoice payments.
- Assist preparation of monthly and annual financial reporting and metrics for staff/Elder Board.
- Function as a collaborative team member and will be a good fit with our staff culture.
- Ensure legal compliance, security and confidentiality of all employee records and maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Knowledge and experience with QuickBooks, Excel, Google Suites and Microsoft 365.
- Two-years Accounting/Bookkeeping experience.
For more information, or to apply, email your resumé to: email@example.com.